In honor of all the badass heroines ever, this week’s giveaway is a signed copy of Devil’s Kiss, by Sarwat Chadda. Billi SanGreal is a truly awesome heroine and badass demon slayer!
Review Redux ~ by The Ravenous Reader
Devil’s Kiss, by Sarwat Chadda
As the youngest and only female member of the Knights Templar, Bilquis SanGreal grew up knowing she wasn’t normal. Instead of hanging out at the mall or going on dates, she spends her time training as a soldier in her order’s ancient battle against the Unholy. Billi’s cloistered life is blasted apart when her childhood friend, Kay, returns from Jerusalem, gorgeous and with a dangerous chip on his shoulder. He’s ready to reclaim his place in Billi’s life, but she’s met someone new: amber-eyed Michael, who seems to understand her like no one else, effortlessly claiming a stake in her heart. But the Templars are called to duty before Billi can enjoy the pleasant new twist to her life. One of the order’s ancient enemies has resurfaced, searching for a treasure that the Templars have protected for hundreds of years—a cursed mirror powerful enough to kill all of London’s firstborn. To save her city from catastrophe, Billi will have to put her heart aside and make sacrifices greater than any of the Templars could have imagined. (Goodreads Synopsis)
Enter the FREE Giveaway! Here’s how to win…
- Enter a comment on this post to have your name entered once.
- Enter a comment on this post and tweet the link to this post including – #BilliSanGreal – to have your name entered twice.
- The deadline is Sunday, April 1st at 12:00 NOON Pacific Daylight Time (no joke!).
- I’ll draw a name at random and post the winner on this blog next Wednesday, April 4th.
- You must live within the continental United States to qualify. Sorry, but international postage rates make shipping outside the USA cost-prohibitive.
Good Luck! May the baddestass win!